Monday, August 27, 2012

My day at school


This was my first day since I was sick on Freshman Orientation day. That was why I was a little nervous and I didn't know what to expect of this class. Anyway, I was still able to have a fun time in class. We got our new assigned seats in class today. We also went over the rules of class and went over the syllabus. We also learned why you don't want us to use computers for taking notes in class. You said that we don't use computers for note taking because it’s too tempting to go on games or places we aren't supposed to be on it. We also learned that you don't give out extra credit because if you do the work right the first time you won't need the extra points. In the end, like I said I like this class very much and I will have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment