Monday, September 3, 2012

Essay 3


  • The first objective I would do is keep up on my work in all my classes to maintain good grade throughout my years in John Carroll.
  • My second objective is to get involved in a variety extracurricular activities to have a well rounded experience at John Carroll
  • My third objective is to to take harder classes to challenge myself more so i will be prepared for college.
  • My fourth objective is to take courses that will allow me to direct me to the path of my college major.
  • My fifth and final objective would be to participate in community service that will benefit me more as a person.
These are my five objectives that i would like to accomplish in my John Carroll career and make me a better student.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work! This should be a good year for you, Ryan! 25/25.

    ReplyDelete