Sunday, October 7, 2012

Test and Unique Cultures

Friday in human geography we took a test on the movie "God Grew Tired Of Us". We were aloud to use our blog during the test. The blog didn't really help me because everything I wrote about was unfortunately  none of the questions on the test. I think I did all right  but I know for sure I didn't a 100 on it but i didn't fail either. Then once we finished we were told to look up very unique cultures. My culture had a very unique tradition. For a man to marry a women he had to get a piece of bamboo and stick it under the Ladies armpit. Then he has to shoot an arrow through it. If he misses he would he beheaded. Then if they pass that test they must go and get a head. When they bring it the blood must be dried up. After that to insure the marriage the husband and the wife must both cut off their index finger. Tat is what we did in class friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment