Monday, October 8, 2012

Test review than project

Today in the beginning of Human Geography class we started off with reviewing or test answers. I didn't do to great but I passed. In our class there was only 4 A's and there was 2 B's. But are class was the only class to have a person get a hundred percent on the test. That means they of course got all of the answers right and they also spell every word right. Then after we were done that we started our Columbus Day project. There were three groups to choose from. They were Native Americans, Vikings, and Columbus. I am in the Columbus group. All we have to do is answer eight questions. Since we didn't really have time to do much we only able to start it not finish it. But I finished my slide in class so I am done with that. That is basically every thing we did in class today.

No comments:

Post a Comment